Monday, February 15

MOJO126

3 posts in one day -- can you tell it's a Holiday? I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this, but I think Justin has wrestling practice tomorrow evening so I won't have time. And guess what it's snowing AGAIN -- oh boy. This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge for this week.


I know what you are thinking. Haven't I seen this card before? Well yes, I CASEd myself (you can see the original card here). I am sure you are sick of seeing my Purple and Green cards, not to mention the puffy flowers -- but I cannot help myself, I am addicted.

In case you haven't seen the tutorial for these puffy flowers you can find it here.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Don't forget to check out my other posts today the Matchbox Candy Holder,
and Brandon's CAS card for the week.

Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Shades of Spring DP
Inks: Orchid Opulence
Extras: Cuttle bug, Butterfly embosslit, Eyelet Border & Scallop Circle punches, Crop-A-Dial, Medium White Brad, Paper Snips, Celery Grossgrain ribbon, Rhinestones

The inside:

7 Comments:

jovialjudi said...

Who could get tired of these beautiful colors? Not me! This card is just beautiful! I have this challenge on my to do list. Your puffy flowers are gorgeous!! TFS! Hugs, Judi

JenMarie said...

Oh how absolutely GORGEOUS!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's another stunner Corie!
I would never tire of your purple and green OR your puffy flowers!
Hugs
Nicola

Risa said...

Hi Corie,
Both of your cards are beautiful! I love the purple/green color combo, very refreshing this time of year! Your puffy flower is gorgeous and the butterfly is fabulous!
Brandon's card is fabulous also, I love the quilted detail!
hugs
Risa:)

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo beautiful, Corie!!

Allison Rankin said...

Just delightful...such a cute creation!

Anonymous said...

never could be sick of purple and green! or your puffy flowers they are so cool!!!
Love your card looks great