Saturday, January 2

Mojo 119 -- I think

Remember this card? -- I messed up the Mojo challenge. OK -- I think this one qualifies for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, but I am not sure. I moved the circle up a little, and I think it was supposed to be a little bigger. I can't seem to get this one right. I need to get back in the habit of doing the sketch challenges.


I didn't stamp very much on this card. The only thing I stamped was the sentiment. This is the new SAB double sided designer paper (that is available January 5th). Isn't it pretty!! It comes in a 6" x 6" pad of DP, (don't ya love that size?) This is one sheet -- one side is the clouds and one side is the homes.

Stamps: Circle of Friendship . Paper: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP . Inks: Bermuda Bay . Extras: 1/2", 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", and Scalloped circle punches, dimesionals, Bermuda Polka Dot ribbon.

0 Comments: