Friday, January 1

MTSC 54

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! It's 2010 -- Yippee! Here's wishing you the best year ever!!


I liked the card that I created yesterday (for the SCS sketch challenge), but I thought that it needed a few more layers. So I used Mercy's sketch challenge for this week, and created a new one. Which one do you like better?

This card was difficult to photograph. I think the purples were competing with the whites in the camera's eye. Compare the card from yesterday to today's card. I used the same paper, card stock, and I colored the girl the same -- but the photos are very different. Oh well, I never claimed to be good at photography. Maybe I will take lessons this year. That would be a good resolution, I might actually keep that one.

Speaking of resolutions, does anyone have any? Besides the standards ones -- lose weight, eat better, exercise more, work less, play more. I am going to try VERY hard not to sweat the small stuff.

Stamps: And Then I Said (MFT) . Paper: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Enchante DP . Inks: Staz on Black . Extras: Prisma Markers, Cuttlebug, Nesties, Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Edge Punch (I can't remember the name)

2 Comments:

Teri said...

Happy New Year, Corie! I love your new blog background! This card is so pretty!

Unknown said...

corie...this is so pretty! love the purples, the image, and the paper-piecing!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy