Thursday, December 31

SC261

WOW -- This is the last post of the year. Boy am I glad 2009 is almost over -- I am looking forward to 2010. I hope that 2010 is the best year ever!!


This is my card for this week's sketch challenge on SCS. It looks like a simple sketch doesn't it -- well sometimes the most simple sketches are the most difficult. I changed the center piece to an oval, I hope that's OK.

Stamps: And Then I Said (MFT) . Paper: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Enchante DP (retired) . Inks: Staz on Black . Extras: Cuttlebug, Nesties, Prisma Markers, Ivory Taffeta ribbon

3 Comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful colors and super coloring!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Hope you are blessed in 2010! Love the colors and paper for that card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Corie. Love the papers... and the great lay-out. Happy New Year!