Wednesday, December 30

CC251 & MOJO119

Well this week's color challenge was a difficult one again. Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, and Basic Grey. I thought of autumn when I read these colors. I wanted to create something with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, but then I thought of this old set Country Blessings. This is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #119


I stamped the leaves and acorns with Basic grey, and colored them with Barely Banana and Dusty Durango. Then I look my blender pen and blended the colors.

Stamps: Country Blessings . Paper: Basic Grey, Dusty Durango, Natural Ivory, Autumn Meadows DP . Inks: Barely Banana, Dusty Durango, Basic Grey . Extras: Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Cuttlebug and Nesties

3 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

This turned out lovely, Corie!

Joy said...

cool colors...love the sentiment! I am so thankful and grateful to be alive and to be happy! have a wonderful and blessed year in 2010 and can't wait to see what you create in the new year! hugs~ joy

Allison Rankin said...

Oh mu word! Love this! Want it!