Monday, January 25

CAS51

These 2 (3" x 3") cards are for the CAS51 challenge on SCS today -- we were to use DP on our cards. The card on the left was created by Brandon (my 10 year old) and the one on the right is mine. Brandon is off school AGAIN today. They have been off 3 of the 4 Mondays in January, tough life huh?


Brandon popped his heart up on dimensionals and attached the sentiment under the tip of the heart. He did this card entirely by himself -- cutting, punching, stamping, and attaching. Can you tell I am kinda proud? I put my sentiment on dimensionals and the heart behind it. I pierced the dp around the heart. I actually like his card better, I think the sentiment covers up too much of my heart.

These will be the Valentine Cards that Brandon will hand out at school. 2 down and 28 more to go -- oh boy. This is the last year that he will be doing Valentine's Day, next year he is off to middle school. Oh boy do I feel old.

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to scroll down, this mornings card is for the challenge too.
Corie

Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sending Love DP
Inks: Real Red
Extras: Full Heart and Modern Label punches, dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer

6 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Brandon is gonna give you a run for your money...he will have to start his own blog, methinks! And believe you me, we all feel old. Makes you wanna go shopping for a bathing suit, don't it?

Michelle Head said...

very cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Mommy we did good

stampinfrog said...

Both of these valentines cards are gorgeous! Brandon did an amazing job!
Hugs,Connie

Teri said...

Love the cards! Looks like the talent runs in the family!

Risa said...

Wow...talent does run in the family! Both of your cards are fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)