Tuesday, January 26

SSC135 -- Again

I cleaned out from behind my desk this weekend. You wouldn't believe all the stuff that had fallen back there. I found my first stamping sketch book. A drawing of this card was in it. I am sure that I CASEd it from someone on SCS, but I cannot find it anywhere. If this looks like one of your cards please let me know so I can give you credit.


This is the sailboat from the retired Winds of Grace stamp set. I have used this set for many of my guy cards. I water colored the image with inks and markers, and then distressed it. The sentiment is on a toothpick flag.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: Winds of Grace, sentiment
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Autumn Meadows DP
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Soft Suede (sponging)
Extras: Sponges, toothpick, twill ribbon, dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer, distressing tool, crop-a-dial

Here is the inside:

12 Comments:

Unknown said...

Corie, I love the deep rich color of this card. Very nice!

Selene Kempton said...

Oh your card is smokin!!! I LOVE the color and the rich sponging, a perfect masculine card!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Corie! The rich colors are fab!
hugs
Risa:)

Patti Chesky said...

So beautiful. I love the 3D look of the banner. It compliments the torn focal image. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

Velta said...

Oh Corie ~ This would be such a perfect card for a guy! Love your coloring detail!!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a great Man card. It's really gorgeous. It's so rich and manly!!! Great job.

stampinfrog said...

This is a fantastic masculine card!Love the sailboat image and perfect papers!
Hugs,Connie

milkshake007 said...

Great card......I really like the fact that you show how you decorated the inside too!
Thanks!

kathleenh said...

Cori, this is such an awesome guy card! I love the bold background paper and the way you did the greeting!

Denise said...

Wow, this is one Stunning card!! I might have to "case" it....LOL
Thanks for sharing this awesome creation.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Unknown said...

what a georgous card and that flag is just plain awesome!! I am soooo casing that idea!! thanks for playing along with us over at stamping 411!!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous!