Thursday, January 28

Be Back Soon -- Hopefully

I had a 2 day Migraine, and now have a stomach virus. I know poor me. I haven't been able to create anything the last few days. Today is the first day that I have checked my emails and I have 176 -- oh boy.

Brandon and his friends are addicted to Harry Potter. They each have a wand and play with them at recess each day. They are reading all the books for the THIRD time, to be able to write down all of the spells. So we made this little pad for them to keep track of them. They are similar to the game books that I made (you can see them here)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back soon.
Corie
Here is the inside:

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paula said...

being sick really bites, hope you feel better soon. (and that's a really interesting first comment, LOL)

Julie Mutch said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, Corie. I get migraines, too. My doc just put me on another type of preventative med. Fingers crossed this one works!

What a nice idea for Brandon and his friends to give them these little 'Spells' books. I'm sure they loved them!

Gorgeous cards lately, as always! Sorry I haven't popped in for a while...time has a escaped me again! I do love seeing your creations, though. Think I might have to case one of your masculine ones for my hubby. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Take care and get better soon!

Hugs,
Julie

Denise said...

Get Well Wishes Corie! Take care.
Big Hugs,
Denise

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Nice project. Best wishes for a fast recovery!