Tuesday, December 8

Game Tablet

I am home with a sick kid today. I finished everything that I could do for work -- so I thought I would try to create one of the game tablets that Andrea's (Sunny Stampin') sister Sophia created. This was "Week 8" of the 12 weeks of Christmas projects. Those two are just amazing, go visit.


The boys love playing games, especially card games. Being boys, they are so competitive -- they always want to win. Now they have little pads of paper to keep score. I thought these would be good stocking stuffers -- don't ya think?

I purchased the pads at Staples. They come in a 3 pack, and they measure 3-1/2" x 5-1/4". The Game label was printed off on the computer and colored in with SU Markers. Be very careful if you do this -- the printer ink smudges. I think I might have messed up my So Saffron marker -- OH NO! The Designer paper named "Jackpot", and it is in the current catalog.

4 Comments:

Denise said...

What a clever idea! Love it.

Allison Rankin said...

How fun! I think we would have WWIII if we started to keep stats about UNO games!

Anonymous said...

Corie, this is a great idea for a boy's stocking stuffer. This turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Mommy I think these are great. Justin and I will like them. LOL