Thursday, December 24

Little Box

Boy it is difficult to take a good picture of something with a window sheet. If the picture was good, then there was glare on the plastic. If there was no glare then the picture was terrible. I hope you can see this little box, it really is pretty.


I created this box with the "Tag Box" tutorial on SCS. It is very easy to create, the only difficult part was scoring the window sheet. I found that if you line a ruler up on the score line, and then fold the window sheet over the ruler to score -- it work out pretty good.

The tutorial shows that you can create gift tags and place them in the box, but there are so many things you could put in it. I chose to put some more tea light candles in mine (just like the ones that I created for my drawer box) . I think this would be a great gift for a hostess or maybe a teacher -- or I guess anyone.

Stamps: Patterned Pines . Paper: Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Window Sheet . Inks: Brocade Blue . Extras: Scor-Pal, Sticky Strip, Brocade Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads, 1/8" & 1-3/8" circle, Small & Large Tag punches, Heat Gun, Tea Light Candles, Tissue Paper

0 Comments: