Wednesday, December 23

Another Holiday Lineup

Here is another card that I created with the Holiday Lineup Stamp set. I used the same layout and techniques as yesterday, but this time I used the elf stamp. I really like the look of this card, but I think I need a red layer instead of the olive one to make things pop.


Stamps: Holiday Line Up, Many Merry Messages .
Paper: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Kraft .
Inks: Black Staz on, Soft Suede .
Extras: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sponges, Cuttlebug, Snowflake embossing folder, Prisma Markers, White color pencil, Spiral punch, Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon

2 Comments:

Denise said...

I LOVE this one too! Keep up the great creations.
Happy Holidays!
Hugs,
Denise

Tanja said...

This is beautiful EXACTLY the way it is! The sponging gives it such an antique look. It's lovely :) Merry Christmas.