Tuesday, December 22

Reindeer Lineup

This is a card that I created with the Holiday LineUp Stamp set. I absolutely love this set. I decided to try this set with Kraft card stock. I have seen so many ladies use kraft instead of white to make "vintage" card. I stamped the image and colored it in with my Primsa markers. I sponged all the layers with Soft Suede ink.


Stamps: Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages . Paper: Real Red, Kraft, Soft Suede . Inks: Black Staz on, Soft Suede . Extras: Sponges, Prisma Markers, Spiral Punch, Cuttlebug, Snowflake Embossing folder, Soft Suede Polka dot ribbon

8 Comments:

Rita said...

Too cute Corie! Luv that vintage look you created!

SmilynStef said...

I love the pop of their white little eyes ... adorable.

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

LOVE it!

Jan McConnell said...

What a cute card, but I must say it gave me some badly needed giggles. Thanks

Denise said...

I love this beautiful reindeer card! Love the embossing of the snowflakes...wishing for snow in Hawaii! LOL
Merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Denise

Anonymous said...

This is too stinkin' cute! I love everything about it!

Paula said...

it's a cuties! I love kraft and red together. That stamp is adorable.

kathleenh said...

Love this Corie! It looks great on the kraft cardstock and the white eyes.