Tuesday, November 17

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card. This is a case of a card that I created earlier, which you can see here. I really love this sketch. This time I used the To the Nines DP -- it adds the perfect about of texture. You could use this card for any occasion, not just sympathy. The only embellishment I used was the white brads, but this card has lots of layers.


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers . Inks: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip . Paper: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, To the Nines DP . Extras: White Brads, Sponges

6 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

The colors and design are very soothing - perfect for a sympathy card!

Rose Ann said...

I'm sorry you needed a sympathy card, Corie!! This one is very beautiful and uses some of my favorite images and papers.

Joy said...

such a lovely sympathy card...I needed some a little while ago, I wish I could have seen yours =) it's always sad to make sympathy cards...but love the layers and the DP used. TFS!

Tami said...

What a beautiful sympathy card Corie. I love everything about it. I am sorry for your loss. Its always hard for me to make sympathy cards so sometimes I just buy one. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab and gorgeous...love it in the Sage Shadow esp.!

June Houck said...

Beautiful card, Corie. I think I like this one even better than your original.