Sunday, September 13

SC236 -- again

This is another card that I had created from the SC236 sketch challenge. When each challenge comes out I look at the inspiration card, then I create my card, and then I go back and look at the gallery. I never look at the gallery first, 'cuz I think that it will influence my creation. Well after I created the card for Brandon's birthday, I went an browsed the gallery. I found this card, and fell in love. So I created one of my own, but I used the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set instead.


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Basic Grey, Old Olive, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Inks: Basic Grey, Old Olive
Extras: White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

5 Comments:

~amy~ said...

Nice work Corie...I'm a huge fan of SU Basic Gray!

Michelle L. said...

This is lovely, the colors and patterns are very soothing.

Teri said...

Hi Corie!! I love your card! Thoughts and Prayers is one of my favorite sets!! Missed U!

Beth Norman said...

Very, very pretty, Corie.

Allison Rankin said...

Hey lady...I didn't know you were out and about again! Loving this card esp. your color choices!