Monday, November 16

Little Drawer

This is a little drawer box. You can use it to hold anything from note cards to candy, like I have here. I used Real Red cs and the Specialty Designer paper from the mini catalog. You have to see this DP in person, or should I say you need to feel this DP in person. The flocking makes this so elegant.

This one has a jumbo eyelet and a ribbon loop for the drawer pull, but the options are endless. I have seen ladies use eyelets with ribbon strings, or brands with ribbon strings. Some ladies have even used brads with buttons, so it really looks like a drawer.

I have a tutorial for making this box with an easel card for a calendar stand. I don't know when I will be able to create it, but I will show you a picture when I am finished.



8 Comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

That is so cute! All of your cards and creations are wonderful! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Michele Kovack said...

What a beautiful box! This is such a great gift idea!

Julia Aston said...

what a great way to give a gift of candy - this is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love this - you're right, it's so elegant with that paper!

Joy said...

love your box! this is so pretty and perfect to fit something wonderful inside the drawer. I see this DP everywhere...gonna have to put in an order for this! can't wait to see the tutorial! happy Monday!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely...what great paper esp. in the red!

Rose Ann said...

Your drawer is wonderful, and I love that gorgeous paper too!!

June Houck said...

Beautiful and elegant, just like YOU :)