Wednesday, November 18

MTSC48

Here is a card that I created for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I have always admired all of Mercy's cards, they are just stunning. You should go visit, I am sure you will be VERY inspired!!

The picture is not great. I don't know what's up lately, but I cannot seem to take a good picture.

I colored this little golf guy, and I was looking at the sketch challenge at splitcoast and he wasn't going to work. So I started blurfing. Mercy's site is one that I check as often as I can. Well I was in luck I think this sketch worked out for my little guy. I didn't use any DP 'cuz I colored him in first, and I didn't have an DP to match -- gasp I guess I need to buy some more. Next time I will definitely pick out my DP and then color my image. I think he worked out OK without any DP, what do you think?

Stamps: And Many More . Inks: Close to Cocoa (for sponging), Staz On Black . Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White . Extras: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon (retired), Spiral and 1/2" circle punches, dimensionals, sponges, Cuttlebug, Dots embossing folder

4 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Great color palette...loving all the sponging!

Unknown said...

He's just perfect as he is Corie!
It's a brilliant 'man' card!
Viv xx

Unknown said...

corie...this is so fun! great colors, love the spiral punch border, and your colring is wonderful!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a fantastic job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Rita said...

Luv the color combo & that guy is going to get a hole in one!!!!