Thursday, November 19

Another Many Mowers

Here is another card that I created with the And Many Mower stamp set. I used the same color combo as yesterday. Did you see the golf balls. The are easy to create. I ran a small piece of whisper white cs through my cuttle bug with the dots embossing folder. Then I punched them out with the 1/2" circle punch. I saw this idea on Mary Fish's BLOG, she is a genius!!

Stamps: And Many Mower . Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Staz on Black. . Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White . Extras: Spiral and 1/2" circle punches, Natural Thread, dimensionals

2 Comments:

Paula said...

love the golf balls, isn't embossing the most fun?

Rita said...

Great idea for the golf balls, Luv this card Corie! I may case it for the golfers in my family!