Friday, November 20

SC255

This is the card that I created for this week's sketch challenge at SCS. I saw a card that Becky Roberts (from Inking Idaho ) created a while ago. I have always loved this card, so when I saw the challenge I wanted to adapt her card to the sketch. This is a great kid card, I think it could be used for a boy or girl -- don't ya think?


The animals are cut out and standing in Old Olive grass (that I just cut with paper snips). The Giraffe is stamped on So Saffron CS with More Mustard ink. I colored in the spots, horn and tail with my Close to Cocoa marker.

Stamps: Animal Stories . Inks: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, More Mustard . Paper: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White, Tall Tales DP . Extras: RR brads, Brocade 5/8" ribbon, paper snips, mat pack, paper piercer

2 Comments:

Rita said...

Wow...this is a darling card & I LUV those colors! Great job!!!

Sam said...

WOW Corie! Gorgeous card. We have this set and DSP coming out in our newest mini in December...so I'll be able to CASE it soon :-).

Thanks for the inspiration.

Sam.