Wednesday, January 28

TECC52AW -- Again

Here is my second card for Ana's Sketch for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. I know I am a glutton for punishment. I was looking at all the cards that I created for this challenge, and this card was the only one that I didn't use Taylor's stamps. I don't like it anyway -- too many layers. So here is my new card for Anna's sketch.

The Cutie Pie DP has a sheet with all these flowers, so I thought I could cut them out and use them for my card. I stamped the little guy from Taylor's Love is Sweet set, but this time I masked the heart, and put a flower. Do you like that idea?

Stamps: Love is Sweet Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP Inks: Rose Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Going Grey Black Staz On Extras: RR brads, Sharpie marker, dimensionals

11 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Corie! I love the papers and how you've changed the heart to a flower!! Clever, girl!!

Alex said...

Really really cute Corie, love that yummy dp and the way you made that heart a flower is really fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute! Love the color scheme. :)

Regina said...

One fantastic card after another!
Beautiful colour choices on this card!
Thank you so much for your comments you left for me on my blog!

MacKenzie said...

All of your cards for the year of sketches are adorable. Nice work!

Rina said...

Okay Corie or Corinna =)
My cover is blown (hee,hee). Yes my true name is Princess Corrina (okay...maybe not the princess part-hee,hee). My family and all my very close friends call me Rina. I was actually named after that song "Corrina, Corrina".

How fun, we have another thing in common. Hmmm...what else might we have!?!

BTW...I love your cupcake card, great take on Ana's sketch. I actually adore your first card (or second?) on Taylor's challenge. I love working in layers and you did a fabulous job!

Aloha and God Bless~

Maria said...

Hey Corie!! I'm lovin' both cards! I love the layered one too! You have a way with using fabulous designer papers and I love how you colored the image. You cards are so clean looking!! Awesome job on the challenge!

Maria

~amy~ said...

I'm really enjoying all your sweet cupcake cards corie!

Michele Kovack said...

What a darling card!!! Your coloring is perfection!!!

Anonymous said...

Another adorable card Corie! Congratulations on finishing all of these challenges and doing it in style!

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job. I love each and every card. WOW. I love Taylor's stamps so much. I hope you win Corrie.