Sunday, January 25

TECC52AW

Here is my second card for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. This sketch is the one that Ana designed. I have pulled out all of my cup cake stamps, and I notice that I do not have that many. I need more!! I really want some more from Taylor, but I do not think they will arrive in time. DH needs some model paint for a car that he is creating so I volunteered to pick some up for him. So off to Michael's and AC Moore I go.


I wanted to use Cutie Pie DP for some of the cards. I think it goes nicely with cup cakes. I used the DP to layer the cupcake and the entire card -- Boy does this card have layers, 17 including the inside. It's a good thing I am not mailing this card it would cost a fortune.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Circle of Friendship
Paper: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP
Inks: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red
Extras: SS brads, 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1-3/8" circle punches, Bashful Blue grosgrain, dimensionals

13 Comments:

Linda McClain said...

Oooo, I love how wildly bright this is - makes me feel like celebration - and like eating a cupcake!!!

Tami said...

I love all of your cards Corrie. I subscribe to your blog but haven't been too good at commenting. Your work is amazing and you are so kind. Happy 2009 to you. I love Taylor. She is an amazing person and your work is Taylor worthy. I love the cupcakes. I have to try and do some challenges this year. I have never done any and that is just wrong. I love stamping. trrthn. r

Tami said...

sorry for the extra letters. I type so fast and I forgot to delete them. I am so embarrassed.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Lovin' your cupcake cards. Adorable layouts & that paper is SO yummy! :O)

Michelle L. said...

This is fabulous, Corie! I love the patterned papers and the bright colors!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like your mix of patterned papers and the blue frosting.

~amy~ said...

sue-pah SWEET corie!! I absolutely love the colors...such the happy card!

Heather P. said...

Oooo, love this! Great colors! :)

Rose Ann said...

I love the patterned papers and wonderful cupcake!! Great card, Corie!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Jules said...

Such a cute card!
I love the blue frosting, yummy!

Joey said...

Hi Corie, your card is fabulous, I love the layout and colours. joey xxx

Little C's Creations said...

this is purdy...

hugs,
Jen