Monday, January 26

TECC52VC

Here is my third card for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. This sketch was designed by Vicki. This stamp is from the A Year of Sweets 1, it is the January stamp.


This little guy is so cute. I didn't color in his face, but I think it looks OK white, do you? I paper-pieced his "clothes" and the snow with Tea Party DP. I know there are flowers on this DP, but I thought the colors looked like they could pass for January. I used Mermaid Glitz Stickles on this card, although I might have over done it.

Stamps: A Year of Sweets 1
Paper: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Tea Party DP
Inks: Staz On Black
Extras: Stickles, Scalloped Edge and Word Window punch, Silver Brads, Wasabi stitched ribbon, dimensionals, Clear Rhinestones

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Corie,

I LOVE this card! It's awesome! Since I love your blog, I've nominated you for an award! Check it out on my blog!

Hugs,
Jackie

~amy~ said...

Soooo sweet corie...love seeing wild wasabi :) Have a super week!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, total CUTENESS! Love this!!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...the cupcake image, the DP and the stickles!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! I can't wait to get my little cuties in the mail!! :) Brilliant design!!

Rita said...

Adorable & I luv these DP & colors!

Nancy Riley said...

Holy smokes! This card is awesome, Cori! GREAT job!

Heather P. said...

Oh my goodness, this is just precious!

Little C's Creations said...

Sooo cute... u are on it, girl!!!

Teri said...

Very wintery! Love the SU DSP you use in all of your cards. You make these images all come to life!