Monday, January 26

TECC52DB

Here is my fourth card for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. 4 down only 5 more to go -- whew. I don't think I will make the January 29th deadline, but I intend to try to create something from every sketch. This sketch was designed by Donna.


This image is from the A Year of Sweets 1 stamp set, it is the February Month. I colored and paper-pieced these cutie pies. The DP is from Basic Grey, it is called two scoops. The Cameo Coral card stock looked to bright next to the DP, so I sponged around the edges with river rock.

Stamps: A Year of Sweets 1
Paper: Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Whisper White, Two Scoops DP
Inks: Staz On Black, Cameo Coral, Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, River Rock
Extras: Sharpie Markers, Apricot Grosgrain ribbon, Word Window and Small Oval punches, sponge daubers, Coral Rose Sheer ribbon (JoAnne's Essentials), dimensionals.

12 Comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

oooh, loving your cupcake cards! Don't worry, I still have 7 to go!!!

Jacqueline said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! Love the paper!!

Anonymous said...

Just as cute as can be!! :) Love the colors on this one!! I haven't started ANY of these sketches yet!!

Rita said...

Wow, I'm luvin' these cute cards Corie...such fun cards!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a great Vday image.

Heather P. said...

Great card... Love the vibrant colors. :)

~amy~ said...

This is sue-pah a-dorable Corie...the colors are magnificent!!

Little C's Creations said...

u are rockin' these sketches... i should go ck and play (hahha... like I have a lot of time, huh?!).

Very cute....

Rose Ann said...

Great card for Donna's sketch, Corie!! This is just darling!!

Teri said...

Super sweet!! Love this card too!! You always pick the best color combos!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Adorable papers and colors.

Donna Baker said...

your card came out adorable! I love paper-piecing the cuppie's liners! ha! thanks for playing & good luck!