Monday, January 26

TECC52JP

This is number 5, I am more than half way there -- YIPPEE. I know I don't need to say this, but this is for Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. This sketch was designed by Jackie.


I wanted to use one of Taylor's Calendar stamps for this sketch. First I thought of using the May one, but then I remembered this calendar page from Jen. I wanted to do August or rather the beach scene. One of my very best friends is having a birthday soon, and she loves the beach so this card will be perfect for her.

Stamps: A Year of Sweets 2
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DP
Inks: Black Staz On, Rose Red, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky
Extras: Sponge Daubers, Coluzzle Circle Kit, Pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, 1/4" & 1/2" circle, and Small & Large Oval punches, tool kit, dimensionals, Mermaid Stickles, EE Brads

15 Comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Corie!! Thank you for sampling my sketch!!!

Joy said...

love that DP! great job on the layout! love that little cup cake!

Rachel V. said...

You are rockin' the sketches! Love the beachy cupcake....great summer card. :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

fun, summery card.

Nancy Riley said...

Not only are you cranking out sketch cards, they're all SPECTACULAR! I love the paper piecing on the beach towel and umbrella! CUTE CUTE!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! What an adorable card!

Heather P. said...

Oh Corie, this is AWESOME!

Little C's Creations said...

Corie!!!! Hey Sister!!!! This is so dang cute, girl!!! I love the colors you've chosen for this card. I think I bought this pack too - would be good if I just USED THEM, huh?!

Luv Ya Girl!!!
Jen

Gwen said...

oh I like this one toooo!!! love the way you paper pieced it!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Fun beachy cupcake...and I love the bright colors!! Too cute!!

Emily said...

Love this Corie! The paper piecing looks awesome!! Great colors! Love how you did the ribbon! TFS!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

WOW! Corie...these are some amazing cards using Taylor's sketches! Fab job, I love them all...especially the Christmas one! Such a treat!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute and fun!

Teri said...

Love this! I know I'm working my way backwards in viewing your cards. They are all super duper cute! Love this beach cupcake!! Wish it was warm enough to go to the beach!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love this beach scene you've created.