Thursday, January 29

A Year of Cupcake Challenges

I don't have a card for you today -- I am spent. I created 10 different cards for Taylor's challenge. The thing I am most proud of is that I cleaned up my desk after each and every card. That is an absolute miracle for me. My desk is actually clean right now -- amazing.

If you haven't seen all my cards, and you don't want to scroll down you can see all the cards with this link here. I hope all of my card give you some inspiration. After you see my cards go over to Taylor's site and see all the other. There are some beautiful creations!!!

4 Comments:

~amy~ said...

You have been the card making queen!!! Good for you for cleaning up after each card...that's a tough one for me but I'm trying to do it more this year :)

Patti Gingrich said...

You go girl! I finished mine up last night too, only my stamping desk is a mess. I was too exhausted to clean up. ;) All of your cards are super Corie! Best of luck! ~Patti

Joy said...

great job on doing all those challenges and for being so neat and organized through the process! take a needed break! you deserve it!

KimB said...

Hi Corie,
congrats on doing all the cupcake challenges I'd read about it while surfing. The Bali Breeze paper looks just great on the cards and doing all the scallops with a slit punch is a lot of hard work - so well done :) Thanks for coming to look at my blog and leaving a comment.

Kim - AUS