Friday, January 30

Mojo Monday 71

I need to catch up on all my other sketch challenges. I have been so focused on Taylor's Year of Cupcakes Challenge that I have not created anything for my other weekly challenges. This card is for the Mojo Monday #71 Sketch Challenge.


I picked up some Fairy images at Michael's, with a 40% off coupon. I have a love/hate relationship with those coupons. I stamped this image from the Beautiful Fairies stamp set from Inkadinkado. I colored her in with my Sharpie markers, and then sponged around her with Soft Sky and River Rock. The sentiment is the Best Yet stamp set from the Fall/Winter IBC Level 1 Hostess sets. The DP is from Basic Grey, it is called Two Scoops.

Stamps: Beautiful Fairies, Best Yet
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White, Two Scoops DP
Inks: Staz On Black, River Rock, Soft Sky, Sharpie Markers
Extras: Black Bobbin Ribbon, dimensionals, Curly Label Punch

20 Comments:

Jules said...

I just got this set not too long ago and LOVE it! Your card is gorgeous girl!!!!!!!!

Teri said...

Another fabulous card Corie!! This fairy image is just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous... beautiful stamp and the coloring is AMAZING... LOVE IT! Thank you for stoping by my blog and living me a comment... I have added you to my inspirational blog list... your work is fantastic!!!...Hugs...SK :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The background paper is a perfect complement to your image.

Deanna said...

Wow gorgeous! You rocked this sketch!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

hi!your cards are very nice.compliments

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and your coloring is wonderful!!

Emily said...

This is beautiful Corie! Love the vivid colors on the image! Great layout! TFS!

Joy said...

awe...this is such a sweet card! I love that fairy...she reminds me of tinkerbell and all her fairy friends! love the paper and awesome job on the coloring! TFS and have a great weekend!

June Houck said...

This card is AMAZING!!! This is really beautiful, Corie.

Rach said...

wow what a stunning creation, so pretty. hugs rachxx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card Corie! Love the cute fairy image and the coloring. TFS!

Donna Baker said...

what a precious card! love that image

Mandy Schiller said...

Love this card Corie! My little girl would just love that stamp set as she loves fairies!

Mandyxx

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...perfect with the Two Scoops DP!

Maria said...

Wow, Corie!! Such a pretty fairy and I absolutely love how your colored it. The colors are fabulous and the paper is perfect!! It matches so nicely with the image!! Beautiful job!!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi, Corie! This fairy image is darling, and so beautifully colored--with Sharpies! I've only used them on acetate but they're fabulous on your image. Love how you matched it up with the Two Scoops paper. Great work!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, great image luv the papers, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Mommy this card looks like Tinkerbell. Love Brandon

"The Sassy Divas" said...

Just beautiful, love the colors!