Saturday, January 31

TECC53

Yup I am doing another sketch challenge for Taylor's Blog. This is Cupcake Challenge #53. I used her cupcakes again. This is from the Love is Sweet stamp set. I have used this little cupcake quite a few times this past week. I need several Valentine's for the teachers, and I think this stamp is perfect.


I stamped the image and colored her in with my Stampin' UP! markers. The heart brads are from the Target $1 spot, aren't they cute? Did you notice I gave her eyelashes and lipstick again.

Stamps: Love is Sweet
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DP
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Going Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom
Extras: Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Tool Kit, 1/2" circle punch, heart brads, dimensionals, black marker

8 Comments:

Maria said...

Hey corrie! Wow, I'm definitely lovin' you color combo! The image is so adorable, the paper is so pretty, and the hearts are such a great addition!! Beautiful job coloring the image too. . .that cupcake looks good enough to eat! LOL!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

These stamps are so fun...I love it paired with this SU paper!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Corie! I love the colors, and the heart brads backed by the circles is a great touch!

Ida said...

Very pretty card. Those Cuppies are so cute and I love the wonderful colors and patterned paper you used.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! I love the heart shaped bards.

Taylor said...

Super cute, Corie! Love the patterned paper you used with cuppie! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Kathryn said...

Very cute -- PERFECT for a Teacher card!! Love it! :)

Michelle L. said...

This is adorable. I love the heart brads!