Wednesday, January 28

TECC52MD

This is #9 in of Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. Whew I am all done -- YIPPEE!! This sketch was designed by Monika. I do not have the circle nestabilites, so this one was a toughie too. I am definitely running low on Mojo after all these challenge cards.

I used my Coluzzle kit and cut out the fourth largest circle. Then I slipped the slit punch through the hole and punched the scalloped edge. I used the Bali Breeze DP on the inside layer. The stamp is from Taylor's Love is Sweet stamp set. I colored him in with markers and then popped him up with dimensionals.

Stamps: Love is sweet, Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DP
Inks: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Blush Blossom, Staz On Black
Extras: Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Coluzzle kit, Slit, Scallop, and 1-1/2" circle punches, dimensionals

12 Comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great job cutting the scallop edge. Turned out perfect. Love the colors and the cute image. Congrats on finishing all 9 sketches. Way to go girl!

Joy said...

this came out so cute! love the color combo and the layout! you did great with the circles you have. too pretty =)

Juanita said...

That is a cheerful card. Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You did a fabulous job on all of these cards Corie!

Paula said...

I love everything about this! The colors are so cheery, and I like how you made the scallop cirlce. Off to read the rest of your blog, I am very behind on my blog reading.

Rose Ann said...

Sooo adorable!! I LOVE the colors and papers you've used!!

Heather P. said...

Ooooo, love this! Great color!

Rina said...

Very nice color blend on this cute card Corie. I like how you took it outside of our standard size/shape. Very cute.

Maria said...

I'm seriously loving the circle card!! Love all the pretty scallops and that dp fits so nicely in the center!! So creative. Your cupcake is adorable too!!

Maria

~amy~ said...

FUN one...

Michelle L. said...

Congratulations on getting all the sketches done! All your cards are terrific, so bright and cheerful! Great work, Corie!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, Corie. I am particularly fond of the circle one, and am impressed that you did it with a Coluzzle. Good thinking!