Wednesday, January 28

TECC52SS

This is #8 in of Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. This sketch was designed by Sherrie. I had a tough time with this one. I think I am running out of mojo -- oh no -- I have another card to make.


I used Taylor's stamps again. This is the May stamp from A Year of Sweets 2. Aren't these the cutest cupcakes? You really need to hope over to her store and buy some!!

Stamps: A Year of Sweets 2
Paper: Ruby Red, Whisper White, Ginger Blossom DP
Inks: Staz On Black, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom
Extras: Marvy Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Guava Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Daubers

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet. I love what you did with the double circles!

Rose Ann said...

Great job with the sketch on this one!! So very sweet!!

Emily said...

This looks great Corie! Doesn't look like your running out of mojo to me!! Your coloring looks great! Love the double row of ribbon! TFS!

Heather P. said...

So pretty! I still have two cards to go, and this is one of them... Super challenging, but you did a great job. :)