Tuesday, January 27

TECC52SH

I am in the home stretch -- this is #7 of Taylor's Year of Cup Cake Challenges. This sketch was designed by Stephanie. I am really sorry about the quality of this picture, it looks terrible. I think the River Rock DP has a tendency to through the colors off for the camera.


For this card, I used the little cupid from Taylor's Love Is Sweet stamp set and Ginger Blossom DP. I cut the little cupid out and popped him up on dimensionals. Isn't he cute?

Stamps: Love is Sweet
Paper: River Rock, Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom DP
Inks: River Rock, Ruby Red, Staz On Black, Peach Sharpie
Extras: Guava grosgrain ribbon, Scallop & 1-1/2" circle punches, dimensionals

8 Comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE...I'm a huge fan of Ginger Blossom...so very sweet Corie!

Teri said...

Super cute card! Great color combos and the image is so sweet! BTW, love your new blog look!

Anonymous said...

Cute. Nice job with the sketch.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great job Corie! I love the colors and the paper. Way to go on the sketches! Hopefully you'll get to finish all. :o) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I love what you've done with this scetch!

Rose Ann said...

Love these patterned papers, and that adorable image!! So cute!!

Emily said...

Beautiful card Corie! Love the colors and layout! Adorable image too! TFS!

Heather P. said...

How totally adorable!