Monday, February 28

MOJO180

I thought maybe since I am the Featured stamper this week, maybe I should start stamping again. Well this is for the Monday Mojo Sketch Challenge. I think my MOJO has disappeared, but here is my card anyway. It actually looks better IRL. I guess I am going to need to practice taking photos again.


Have a great day,
Corie


Stamps: Go Graduate
Inks: So Saffron, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Going Grey, Blush Blossom
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DP
Extras: Buttons Latte, Linen Thread, NON Satin Ribbon, Glue dots, 1", 1-1/4", and 1 3/8" circle punches, Non-SU border punch

Here is the inside:

9 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful Mojo card! Love the colors and papers! No...you haven't lost your mojo, Corie! ;)

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely Corie! Nice to see you got the cobwebs out...now keep coming back!

Michelle L. said...

So good to see you back, Corie! And congrats on your featured stamper status!

Annette Green said...

I love your card and color choices. Very nice!

Notes by Nina said...

great Mojo card, I love theme and colours.

Marciasheart said...

Great card! I really like the colors and the design! Original!

Debbie said...

I love this card!! It is really beautiful!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Welcome back my stamping friend!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Teri said...

Love your card Corie! You still have it! Take care!