Tuesday, March 1

Color Challenge

Not my best, but at least I am stamping again.


This is for the color challenge on SCS. The colors this week are Rose Red, Certainly Celery, and Marina Mist. I need a Sympathy card for tomorrow, so I thought I would do a quick card for the challenge.

I stamped the branch from the new Easter Blossoms set from the Mini with Staz On and then colored it in with my SU markers (rose, marina, and celery). I distressed each layer.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Stamps: Easter Blossom, En Fracios
Inks: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Creamy Caramel, Staz On Black
Paper: Rose Red, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Extras: Embossing Folder, Sponge, Marina Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Button, Glue Dots

4 Comments:

jovialjudi said...

Hi Corie! Well I think this card is fabulous! Sorry you were in need of a sympathy card but this one is tasteful and elegant.
I am so glad to hear that life and kids is the reason for you not stamping. I have been worried about where you went!! So glad to see you back!! And congrats on being FS! I will be casing a card real soon!! Hugs, Judi

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Welcome back Corie! This card is just beautiful!

Deanne :)

Rose Ann said...

Well...I think it's gorgeous, Corie!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Love your work. I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award. Go to my blog to pay it forward..
www.gloriasgreetings.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Gloria