Sunday, March 6

Featured Stamper

This week's Featured Stamper is Neva. You can see here fabulous gallery here. Neva is the Queen of combining challenges. So in her honor I did a challenge combo for her CASE. I chose her card that you can see here.


My card is for the Featured Stamper Challenge, the Color Combo Challenge, the Sketch Challenge, and the Way to Use It Challenge (all for this past week). This week, I have been struggling with each of these challenges. I created a separate card for each challenge, but all of them ended up in the trash. Well today I saw the polka dot paper in Neva's card it made me think of the polka dot paper in the Cutie Pie DP -- and that's all it took. Thanks Neva you really inspired me!!!!! Did I do you proud -- 4 challenges in one card?

Stamps: Because I Care
Inks: Bashful Blue (instead of Marnina Mist), Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Staz On Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP
Extras: Bashful Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, Buttons

The Inside of the Card:

2 Comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a beautiful card!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!
I love the blue hydrangeas, you made a perfect card