Monday, February 28

WOW I am the Featured Stamper

Hi Ladies,


Guess what I am the Featured Stamper on Splitcoast this week. Imagine that -- I am as surprised as you are. It's been a while. Life has been really crazy. I have created a few cards, but have not taken pictures, so sorry. I plan to upload a few and get back into blogging, but life just seems to get in the way. Between Football and Wrestling we have no time for anything else. The boys are not in any Spring sports, so maybe I can stamp.

So Last night I went on SCS to find some ideas for a Sympathy card, and I noticed that Beth had PMed me. I looked and it was a LONG post about Featured Stampers. So I looked at the challenge this week, and guess what it was me. GASP! I never dreamed that she would pick me -- insert BIG shocked face! I never think that others will like my cards, so this is so stunning. I haven't been on SCS in a while, so what are the chances that I would be on there on this particular day. I guess God works in mysterious ways.

So I am hoping that this will inspire me to BLOG more, keep your finger crossed!!

Great Big Hugs and Smiles,
Corie


3 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Corie!! This is exciting, and so well-deserved!!

LeAnne said...

Congrats, Corie! It is good to see you back!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Corie! I love ALL your cards!

Many Blessings,
M.