Thursday, February 11

WT257 ~~ Odd Are

The Way to Use It challenge today on SCS is to use odd number of things. I was unhappy with my cards from yesterday that I created for the Sketch challenge. I know all of you liked them, but I was not "feeling" them. So I created this card late last night. It fits in perfectly with the challenge today. I have an odd number of butterflies with an odd number of layers of DP.


I have to take back ALL of my complaints that I have said about the snow. I am so thankful that OPM closed the government for the last 4 days. I have been able to spend time with the boys just playing. We have been having snowball fights, sledding, building igloos, building snowmen, feeding birds, and just having good quality time together -- even hubby has been able to join us for a little of the time.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Stamps: sentiment
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Very Vanilla, Shades of Spring DP
Inks: Orchid Opulence
Extras: Cuttle bug, Butterfly embosslit, dimensionals, adhesive dots

The inside:

14 Comments:

Rose Ann said...

Soooo pretty, Corie!! Your butterflies are gorgeous!!

stampinfrog said...

Beautiful card Corie!Love the color combo and the butterflies are gorgeous!
Hugs,Connie

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Corie. Love the colors, the butterflies! Great lay-out! TFS!

Jean Cross said...

Very pretty Corie. The layout is so nice and I love the colors you chose. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too.

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of SCS's sketch this week! Love the butterflies and the colour combo. Like your first card too :D

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card - loving those butterflies!! Have fun on your snow days!!

Allison Rankin said...

I like these but I did love the ones from yesterday...I groove on a brown/creamy color palette!

Deb Neerman said...

Oh, this is fab! LOVE this color combination, Corie!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I love odd numbers of things!
All that fun in the snow sounds awesome, bit like a movie to me! I will see the stuff one day I am sure. lol! Have a great day!
Gardenia

Anonymous said...

Hi Corie Just incase you dont drop by my blog, I have passed on a Blg award to you! just save it to your computer and post it on your blog, tell us all 10 things you are greatful for, and pass it on to 3 others!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful! and I'm glad that you are enjoying time with your family!
Hugs
Nicola

Velta said...

Corie this is gorgeous...love the colors...and thanks for the flower tutorial below...you do such a great job making them...I have got to try making one of these!

Gina Wrona said...

love that color combo & 3 butterflies!

Hugs,
Gina

Anne Harada said...

Love the way you use purple!! You're going to start a revolution!! Beautiful!