Saturday, February 6

Stamping Royalty Challenge #5

This week's challenge on Stamping Royalty is to create anything but a card. I have been creating these little animal cracker boxes (seen here, here, and here) to hold Valentine's treats for Brandon's class. I decided that I wanted to do a pretty one for his main teacher.


For this box I used the Bella Rose DP. This DP is so beautiful I just love it, I wish it wasn't retired. Did you see that I created a puffy flower to go on top -- too cute huh?

You can find the tutorial for the puffy flower here.
Tracy Harp's tutorial for the animal cracker box can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: none
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Window Sheets, Bella Rose
Inks: Pink Pirouette
Extras: Paper Cutter/Scorer, paper snips, Coluzzle Kit, Crop-a-Dial, Large & Medium White Brad, Scallop & 1/2" circle punch, Jumbo Eyelets, Pirouette Ribbon, Sponges, Sticky Strip

The top:

12 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this...clicking on over since I need to make some teacher gifts!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

so cute and I LOVE the flower! Thanks for playing with us at SR!

Deb Neerman said...

This is so sweet! What a perfect l'il Valentine's and treats!!

stampinfrog said...

This is super cute!The teacher will love this treat holder!Fabulous papers and LOVE the puffy flower on top!
Hugs,Connie

Julia Aston said...

I just love both these boxes and the flower! aren't they both so fun to make!! this is such a sweet treat holder!!

Rose Ann said...

Your box is so pretty, Corie! I love the papers, window, and beautiful flower topper!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I love the flower.
Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Hands On said...

I just love that flower. I can't wait to try one myself!

Julie Mutch said...

Just gorgeous, Corie! The flower is fabulous! Brandon's teacher will love this! TFS! :)

Paula said...

really like these Corie!

Sarah said...

I love it! The flower is just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at SR!

savvy teaching tips said...

I agree with Sarah, that little flower on top is definitely the finishing touch! Very cute - we're so glad you came to play at Stampin' Royalty.