Saturday, February 6

IC218

It has finally stopped snowing -- YIPPEE!!! I am not sure how much fell, but it is up to the railing on my deck and I can't see my Jeep even though it is parked in front of my house. They say that this is the worst winter we have had in more than 100 years. The kids will probably be out of school Monday and Tuesday -- oh boy. Don't they know what it is like when a hyperactive child is cooped up inside for a long period of time?


I had the most difficult time with the Inspiration Challenge on SCS today -- "Erte" is just not my style. I started 4 different cards, but they were horrible. I know it's a "Challenge" so it's not supposed to be easy, but oh boy. I chose to use the lady with the umbrella. I know this is a cop-out, but I wasn't getting any inspiration from the other images -- and I went through all 31 pages. I used the colors and the pattern on her skirt for my inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to scroll down and see my box from this morning.
Corie

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Well Scripted
Paper: Lavender Lace Apricot Appeal, Whisper White
Inks: Lavender Lace Apricot Appeal
Extras: none

The inside:


5 Comments:

LeAnne said...

GORGEOUS! Such fun colors---I rarely do those inspiration challenges as there are too many choices!

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty! I also like the colors - so in need at this time of year!

Stay warm...we know all about snow here in Buffalo. The only good thing about the heaps of snow we get here is that we are rarely affected by it. Life goes on as usual most times. It's just because we have enough snow plows, sand and salt to take care of it. I feel for you!

Hugs,
Jackie

Paula said...

saw this monster storm that you all got. hard to imagine all that snow, I used to live in Delaware before we came for FL, and I'm sure glad I'm not there now! Stay safe.

Michelle L. said...

Love these bright cheery colors!

Laurie said...

I love your colours......nice and bright...vintage vogue sure has been a hit.......lots of cards using this set,,,,but it is beautiful....of course I have it also but have not used yet....soon
Laurie VF