Sunday, February 7

FS157 ~~ Barbara Anders

Today's Featured Stamper is Barbara Anders. Oh my her gallery is absolutely the bomb. I wanted to CASE every single card. I ended up picking 2 simple cards, 'cuz I have to go shovel snow -- forever.


My first card was inspired by this card of Barbara's. I changed the ribbon, accent color, embossing folder, and sentiment

Stamps: sentiment
Paper: Kraft, Lavender Lace
Ink: Basic Black (craft), Whisper White (craft)
Extras: Button, linen thread, ribbon, Happy Birthday embossing folder, Cuttle Bug, Sponge, Black embossing powder, heat gun, corner rounder punch

My second and third card were inspired by this card of Barbara's. I know I am addicted to these flowers. I made the traditional crushed flower for this card.



Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Certainly Celery, Kraft, Bella Bleu DP
Ink: Basic Black
Extras: Celery ribbon, button, linen thread, scallop circle punch, paper piercer

For this card I made the puffy flower.



Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Old Olive, Kraft, Bella Bleu DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip (craft), Close to Cocoa
Extras: Celery brad, Scalloped Circle punch, paper piercer, Retired chocolate and olive ribbon, Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Sponges

The tutorial for the puffy flower can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by. I am off to shovel snow -- wish me luck.
Corie

6 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Corie...you're killing me! Love the ribbon on the first (and of course, the BG!). And more of those yummy flowers...drool! Someone tweeted your first card: http://twitter.com/TheStampTramp

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wowzers!! Beautiful cards!!!! Your flowers are so awesome :)

Michelle L. said...

These are fabulous, Corie! I'm going to try these crushed flowers today!
And good luck with all that snow. Don't overdo on the shoveling!

LeAnne said...

Aren't Bar's creations just the BEST? She has such a knack for layouts, colors & DPs!!! Great takes on her inspiration!~

Anonymous said...

Ok I am loving that ribbon! Its awesome! and the other two, well they are just the loveliest! Loving your flowers! Hope you got lots of traffic from my link to them! xxx

Rose Ann said...

They are so pretty, Corie...and I love the colors, ribbon, and pretty flowers!!