Monday, February 1

Stamping Royalty Challenge #4

I forgot to post this -- Sorry!! Here is my card for the Stamping Royalty Challenge #4. This week there is a sketch challenge. Now I know that I do not have a tag shape on my card, but I hope this still counts. I tried several different sizes for the tag, but none of them seemed right.


Brandon and I have been making his Valentine's cards for his class, so I have quite a few scraps of the Sending Love DP. I was able to do this card with almost only scraps. After I finished adding all the strips of DP it looked so pretty and sparkly -- so I just couldn't cover it up with the tag.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: None
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DP
Inks: none
Extras: Heart border and Big Flower punches, Fire Rhinestone brads, Vanilla Taffeta ribbon, Dimensionals

Here is the inside:

10 Comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Love it Cori! This DSP is amazing, and I agree with you... it is a waste to cover it up! The flower punch was the perfect idea:) Thanks for playing with us at SR!

Sarah said...

You've done it again! Another gorgeous card! I love the flower, it is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Denise said...

Very Beautiful!!! Love the way you did that pretty flower!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Sabriena Satchwell said...

WOW!!! I love that you used all scraps! AMAZING Card. :-)
Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Joy said...

very pretty card...love that DP! gotta buy more!

Hands On said...

So very pretty! Your bow is just perfect.

Deb Neerman said...

Just beautiful, Corie! Love the DP and your gorgeous bow!

Michelle L. said...

This is gorgous! I love the colors, the mix of patterns and that sparkly flower! Great work, Corie.

savvy teaching tips said...

OK WOW!!! This card is great. I love all the little details. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Corie! I love the awesome layout and beautiful details!
hugs
Risa:)