Monday, February 1

CAS52

Today's CAS Challenge was a sketch challenge. The kids had a 2 hour delay this morning, so Brandon was able to do the challenge again. This first card is his. We have been making his Valentine's cards for his class, and this DP was out on my desk. We were able to use scraps -- ya gotta love that. He planned out the card, but I tied the ribbon and stamped the sentiment for him.


Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Small heart punch, Chocolate Taffeta ribbon, Latte Buttons, Linen Thread

This is my card. I used the same DP, but mine is a little different.



Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Small Heart and Scallop Square punches, Pink Organdy ribbon, Latte Buttons, Linen Thread

The inside is the same on both of our cards, but his used whisper white and mine used very vanilla.

6 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

These are both fabulous! Brandon's card totally inspired me - I made one very similar! :)

Risa said...

Hi Corie,
Your card is very pretty! I have to admit that at first glance, I thought the first card was yours. Your son has a super eye for details and color. Brandon's card is stunning!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...you are both killing me! Brandon, you must stop now because you are already better than me and I have been doing it a lot longer...sigh!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He gets it from you! He is amazing, you are amazing! I love both cards!

Rose Ann said...

I love Brandon's clean card, and yours is so pretty with the extra pink!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you decorate the inside too, so much care! :)