Sunday, February 14

FS158 ~ Who's that Gal?

Today's Featured Stamper is Laurie aka HamiltonGal! I know I say this every week, but Oh my her gallery is just stocked with fabulous cards!!


I am CASEing the Easter chick that she created (you can see it here). I plan on doing a card too, but I haven't had a chance yet. I saw these little chicks last year around Easter, and I never had a chance to create one. So, today is the day to try.

I changed the ribbon that she used, the way that she tied the ribbon, and the punches that she used for the feet and the hair.

Punches:
Body & Wings: largest Scallop Circle Nestie (you could use the scallop circle die cuts from SU)
Feet: Boho
Eyes: 3/4" & 1/2" circle
Hair: 5-petal flower (I punched it once and then turned it and punched it again.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Corie

Stamps: None
Paper: Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Extras: Sponges, Nesties, 1/8", 1/2", & 3/4" circle, Boho, and 5 petal Flower punches

10 Comments:

Anonymous said...

He is cute Mommy it looks like he has a doo rag on his head.
Love Brandon

Rita said...

Adorable, I luv it! I've seen these before too & I still have not made one, I have to put it on my to do list! Thanks Corie for the inspiration. Happy Valentine's Day!

Michelle L. said...

So cute!

Jan aka StampQn said...

That card is so cute. I might case your idea and make a card for my Granddaughter.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Sooooooo adorable!

Allison Rankin said...

How fun! And I love that Brandon is commenting on your creation!

stampinfrog said...

Oh Corie this card is super cute!
Hugs,Connie

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is adorable, and such a great idea for an Easter card. Thanks so much for sharing Corie.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

JenMarie said...

Total cuteness!!

Anonymous said...

this is too cute great job