Sunday, February 14

Keys to make symbols?

You probaly won't use all of these, but I thought I would pass them along anyway. This should work in any Windows word processor, text editor, browser or email client.

1. Make sure your keyboard is in NumLock mode.

2. Hold down the ALT key and enter the number on the numeric keypad.

for ☺ 1
for ☻ 2
for ♥ 3
for ♦ 4
for ♣ 5
for ♠ 6
for • 7
for ◘ 8
for ○ 9
for ◙ 10
for ♂ 11
for ♀ 12
for ♪ 13
for ♫ 14
for ☼ 15
for ► 16
for ◄ 17
for ↕ 18
for ‼ 19
for ¶ 20
for § 21
for ▬ 22
for ↨ 23
for ↑ 24
for ↓ 25
for → 26
for ← 27
for ∟ 28
for ↔ 29
for ▲ 30
for ▼ 31

5 Comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I learnt something new today! Thanks Connie!
Hugs
Nicola

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Thanks! I have more (I think they are different) somewhere. I have been meaning to find them. Have a great weekend :)

Rita said...

Good to know, thanks! ♥ it!!!

LeAnne said...

OMW! How cool---I often wondered how people did that! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

? it