Sunday, February 14

FS158 ~~Again

I'm back with my card for the Featured Stamper Challenge (see here for details of challenge). I have to hurry, 'cuz The Race is going to start in 5 minutes. I think the colors are messed up on this picture. The mug and the ribbon match perfectly in real life.


I CASEd this card. I changed the Colors, ribbon, stamp, and DP. I added a button and didn't use any brads.

Thanks for stopping by!! Please scroll down and see my card from this morning -- it's from this challenge also, and it is a cutie pie card!
~~Corie

Stamps: Cheers to You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Natural Ivory, DP from My Mind's Eye
Inks: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Durango ribbon, Latte Button, Linen Thread, 1-1/2" & 1-3/4" circle punches, sponges, dimensionals

The inside of the card:

6 Comments:

stampinfrog said...

Fantastic card Corie!Love the DP and the mug and ribbon are perfect!
Hugs,Connie

Anonymous said...

Very lovely card, Corie. I have a number of cup stamps that would look nice with this idea. Thanks.

Joan
MN

Rita said...

Perfect man card...I luv it!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous Corie - love the BP and the sentiment. Great idea for a male card.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, Corie! I love the colors, and everything about it! I also really like you adorable chick card!! So cute!

Deb Neerman said...

Adorable, Corie! That DP is fabulous!