Monday, January 18

SSC134 & Color Inspiration

Have you all tried the Stamping 411 challenges yet? I just recently found them. This group tries to concentrate on Stampin' UP! products, but anything is welcome. These ladies are TALENTED!!!


I had a difficult time with this diagonal line. I almost posted these, -- my cards from the SCS Sketch challenge, SC261 -- remember the purple one and the Wally one? But I these two cards didn't use SU stamps. Not that SU is required, but I want to use SU products on these challenges.

So, this is my card for the sketch and the color challenge this week (Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive). I used the Abundant Hope stamp set again. (Did there used to be a set called Abundant Joy -- I keep typing Joy instead of Hope?) I love these daffodils, but I am coloring them in with non-yellow colors -- is that OK? I colored the flower in with pretty in pink and melon mambo, and the leaves with old olive. The rest of the card is all PINK.

Stamps: Abundant Hope
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DP, Shades of Spring DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Basic Black
Extras: Crop-A-Dial (for the ribbon hole), dimensionals, retired ribbon

5 Comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is wow, stunning, GORGEOUS!!! Woo HOoo!!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love these use of these colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring on this image and the ribbon is perfect here - I miss that ribbon!
Thanks for playing along with the 411 this week - glad you found us!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!

Patti Chesky said...

I LOVE it....especially with all that pink!!