Monday, January 18

CAS50

Today's CAS (Clean & Simple) challenge on SCS was to use Taken with Teal, Whisper White, and a color of your choice on a card. I chose Green Galore -- can you imagine? When was the last time you used Green Galore?

I saw the little valentine's cards that were published in the Stampin' Success magazine this month, and I knew I was going to create one of these for myself.

I punched the Taken with Teal heart out with my Full Heart punch and then ran it through my cuttle bug with my Heart Embosslit. Then I ran Whisper White through without punching it out. Doesn't that make a nice layered heart? I punched out half a oval with my Wide oval punch and moved it a little and punched again for the stem of my flower. The little leaf is the small heart punch. Cute isn't it?

Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Green Galore, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: Basic Black, Taken with Teal
Extras: Sponges, Cuttle bug, Scalloped heart of Hearts Embosslits, Wide Oval, Full and small heart punches

3 Comments:

Selene Kempton said...

into my favorite artists file.. I love your style.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty card Corie. Love the colors and the way you used the heart punches. TFS!

Allison Rankin said...

Oh Corie...this is awesome!