Wednesday, January 20

SC264

Well it's official, I am SICK. Boy my brain is all muddled, so if I am not making sense you know why.


Here is my card for the sketch challenge at SCS this week. I had a different card all planned out, but the sketch in my mind was not the posted sketch. I guess my brain is just not working today.

There is no stamping on my card, it's all DP. I am loving this Welcome Neighbor DP. By the end of SAB I will probably have used up my entire pad -- which I have never done before.

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: None
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: None
Extras: Crop-a-Dial (hole for ribbon), dimensionals, White Organza ribbon

3 Comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh wow! That is super duper DP - looks awesome!

Hope you feel better!

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet! I love that dp!!

Rose Ann said...

I love those sweet little houses, and your fabulous papers!!