Wednesday, January 20

LPSC51 -- Again

I think I am coming down with a cold, so I don't know whether I will have 2 cards today. It's also wrestling practice tonight, which usually takes all evening. We'll see -- I saw the sketch challenge, and I know exactly what I want to do, but you know how that is sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.


This is a quick card that I created last night for the challenge at the Little Paper Shop -- to use buttons. This is another one of my rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: none
Paper: Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: none
Extras: Black gingham ribbon, button, linen thread, rub-ons

3 Comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

this is super super cute! I lvoe your coloring and the button with the gingham! Thanks for playing along with Little Paper Shop challenge!

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet! Love how you used the button for embellishing here! I cannot believe that is a rub-on!

Christi Flores said...

Your coloring is amazing!! This is too sweet!!