Tuesday, January 19

CC254

This card is for the color challenge on SCS -- Bashful Blue, Soft Suede, and Ruby Red. The only Ruby Red DP I have is Holiday Lounge, so I thought Christmas card. At first I was going to use Holiday Lineup, but I didn't feel like coloring all those snowmen. So I did this little guy. I think he is so adorable.


I planned on sponging bashful blue around him for the sky -- which I did, but then I sponged over it with the suede. I like how you can see the bashful out from under the suede, but I ended up sponging everything because of it.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Relaxed Snowman
Paper: Ruby Red, Soft Suede, White (PT), Christmas Cocoa DP
Ink: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Ruby Red (Marker), Memento Black
Extras: Nesties, Cuttle bug, Scallop Edge, & 1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", and Scallop circle punches, Mat pack, Paper Piercer, sponges, dimensionals, Prisma Markers

2 Comments:

Alberta said...

Absolutely adorable. I love your sponging; it looks like there is a spotlight on the image - great job!

June Houck said...

Gorgeous! I see you are keeping up with creating Christmas cards all year round. You are so smart :)