Tuesday, January 19

Last Name Game

Here is another BLOG/Internet game that my dad sent me. I think he has sent it to me before, but I will play again. Let me know if you play too.

Rules: It's harder than it looks!

Erase my answers.
Use the 1st letter OF YOUR LAST NAME to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real places, names, things, etc. Nothing made up.
Use different answers than the person in front of you.

1. What is your last name: Foster
2. An animal... Frog
3. A boy's name... Frederick
4. A girls name... Freda
5. An occupation... Football Player
6. A color... Fuchsia
7. Something you wear.. Footie PJs
8. A beverage....Freezies
9. A food... Foot Long Hot dog
10. Something found in the bathroom.... Floss
12. A reason for being late...Forgot my homework
13. Something you shout...Fudge (bet you thought I was going to put something else)
14. An activity... Frisbee Tournament

0 Comments: