Thursday, January 21

WT254, LPSC51, CC254 & SC264

You will have to forgive me, but I am addicted to these heart flowers -- sorry.

When I saw the sketch for this week on SCS, this card popped into my head. As you can see I flipped it, but what I forgot about was the layer that goes down the middle. I could have put my ribbon vertical and tied it at the bottom (and I may do another one to try that) but that was not my original plan. I used the color challenge colors for this too -- Ruby Red, Bashful blue, and Soft Suede.

This also works for the Way to Use it Challenge today on SCS. And the LPSC51 Challenge -- WOW -- Four challenges in one.

I sponged whisper white craft in on all the layer, and I love how that looks IRL (not so great in the photo) -- but what a mess, I have craft ink on everything.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to scroll down to see my other sketch challenge card -- it uses LOTS of DP
Big smiles,
Corie

Stamps: Sentiment from TEI
Paper: Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Kraft, Whisper White, Washington Apple DP
Inks: Soft Suede, Craft White
Extras: Cuttle bug, Scallop Heart Embosslit, Wide Oval, Full, and small heart punches, Dots and Heart (non-SU) Embossing folders, Linen thread, button, Red striped ribbon, blue rhinestones (MS), Sponges

7 Comments:

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty Corie! I love all the detailing and texture...very nice!
hugs
Risa:)

Jen Timko said...

Both of your sketch challenge cards are fantastic! Love the use of the SAB paper in the first and the ribbon, button and heart flower on the second!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous girl! Love that color combo!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Another winner...great with the embossing!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute multi-challenge Valentine!! Love it!!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Awesome card. Love the colors. And you blog layout- LOL, I have teh same one.

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Okay - I'm tired. Sorry for all the typos.