Monday, January 11

MOJO121

First of all, I have been informed that my youngest son is not little. You see, he created a card this morning (which you can see here) and I referred to him as my little one. He has requested that I tell you all that he is not little. -- he is too much some times.

Now my card -- I know that is the reason why you are here :o). This is my card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. Not a lot of stamping here, just the sentiment. I am loving this Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper Pad. Simple easy cards!!

Thanks for Stopping by,
Corie

Stamps: Circle of Friendship
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Welcome Neighbor DP
Inks: Bermuda Bay
Extras: Melon Polka Dot ribbon, Corner Rounder, Scallop Trim Border, & 1/2", 1", 1-1/4" circle punches

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your son is too funny! LOVE your card here! This is fantastic...thanks for sharing such a great idea!

LeAnne said...

Corie, I am so lovin' all the stuff you're coming up with here lately! So cute....and okay, tell your son that I know he's not "little"!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Corie! Such a gorgeous color combo and the image is very cute!
hugs
Risa:)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

That is adorable Corie. I love this card and that you used the DSP as your main focus!

Alex said...

Lovely card, the colours are beautifully co-ordinated :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x